- Exceptional healthy body, healthy mind benefit offerings!
- Paid time to support your community!
- Unplug & revive with generous time off programs!
- Competitive rewards for your now, for your future!
This position will have a hybrid option after your first 6 months with the organization.
The Systems Analyst plans, designs, develops, and launches efficient information systems in support of core organizational functions. This position will ensure interoperability between core banking products and the overall IT on-premise and cloud infrastructure and is responsible for ensuring that core IT solutions meet the business needs of the credit union. The Systems Analyst will build strong collaborative relationships with business partners across the organization while interfacing with multiple business units and third party vendors. Will assist with content development for both internal and external (Member facing) announcements and education materials for product features and updates.
What You’ll Do In This Role:
- Meets with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve business systems issues. Interacts between core technology, programming, and IT operations on the analysis and testing of all new system enhancements and productivity tools. Aid in establishing work procedures to meet production timelines.
- Install, test, and debug new enhancements received from software vendors in accordance with standard operating procedures and practices to ensure proper utilization before implementation of the production system. Coordinates and performs in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems. Where applicable, designs, develops, and oversees implementation of end-to-end integrated systems.
- Develops, recommends, and implements new system features, enhancements, and updates for customer service delivery channels. Remains informed of latest technologies offered by vendors in our industry and recommends products and services that could be beneficial to the credit union. Proactively prioritizes, resolves, and documents any system programing changes to meet project and job requests. Participates in the development, testing and implementation of programs using “Symitar”, “PowerOn”, “SYMForm” software. Work with vendors and 3rd party applications to develop processes, deploy changes, and make recommendations.
- Determine, define, and document/map system specifications as well as process improvements that may include User Stories, Use Cases, Logical Models, Activity, Sequence, State Transition & Process Flow Diagrams, Report Specifications and Data Mapping & Flow Diagrams. Defines how the scope, goals, and deliverables of IT projects should support business goals, in collaboration with senior IT management.
- Ensures compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems.
- Supports Symitar patch updates and assists with release / version updates. Stays up to date on recent enhancements to the Symitar Software including researching ways to improve and customize the system. Works with vendors who connect with Symitar maintaining 3rd party interfaces to ensure positive outcomes.
- Assists employees in solving routine system software, hardware and procedure problems.
- Assists with periodic testing and implementation of contingency plans to ensure availability of applications in case of system failure.
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to , the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
What You’ll Bring To CCF:
- Two to Five years of similar or related experience, including time spent in preparatory positions in financial services. Creation, as well as execution, of use cases is strongly preferred
- A college degree.
- A significant level of trust, credibility and diplomacy is required. In-depth dialogue, conversations and explanations with customers, direct and indirect reports and outside vendors can be of a sensitive and/or highly confidential nature. Communications may involve motivating, influencing, educating and/or advising others on matters of significance. Typically includes subject matter experts as well as first level to middle managers.
- Strong technical knowledge of current software and/or experience with Jack Henry products, especially Symitar, and programming in script languages is a plus. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Able to define system, functional and non-functional requirements. Able to interact with and communicate well with other technical associates.