In a contingency search, we will work with you to design a search that meets your needs. We get paid when a candidate that we refer to you is offered a position, accepts and we have successfully walked them through resignation. While this search does not reflect the partnership or exclusive nature of the retained search (you may interview candidates through other sources and we may send the candidate to other banks), we will draw on our 30 years of experience in financial service recruiting and our 60,000 resumes that are not a result of job boards but good old fashioned word of mouth. We will work closely with you throughout the process of candidate recruitment, assessment, and hiring. Contingency search is best when you are looking to fill line lending or staff positions where we are more focused on local candidates that will not require relocation.
York Modified Retainer
We offer a typical retained search but our clients overwhelmingly love our Modified Retainer Option. Just like a typical Retained search, the Modified Retainer is geared for the C-Level Searches and urgent specialized searches. Fifty percent of our searches fall into this category. The Modified Retainer is very straightforward. We charge an upfront Engagement Fee of $10,000 and ask for Exclusivity. The rest of the fee is paid when the search has been completed. In return for the Engagement Fee you can expect the following:
- An on-site visit by both our company President and our Executive Recruiter assigned to the search.
- We understand that your perfect candidate must match your culture in more ways than a simple job description can express. By personally visiting your facility we gain a complete appreciation for your unique needs and work environment.
- In depth personal interviews with all parties involved in the hiring of the C-Level position. This includes but is not limited to the direct report, other C-Level peers, board members and when possible key direct reports. The more information we can gather about your culture, business philosophy, personalities and how you interact with one another, the better we are able to sell your personal story and attract your star.
- From our in depth interviews, we design specific quantitative and qualitative interview questions that form the bedrock of our high priority search.
- We design a personal timetable for your search. On average a typical nationwide search takes 90 days; a statewide or contiguous state search typically takes 60 days start to finish. The smaller the net that we cast the quicker the fill time.
- 96% Success Rate